Saturday, May 8, 2010

Le bateau mouche ou le dernier jour parisien d'Alexandra

This morning, I woke up early to go to Giverny with Alexandra and guess what - she had sent me an email. It said that she wanted to spend her last morning in Paris actually in Paris, so instead, she figured we'd climb the Eiffel Tower and take a boat tour along the Seine. I would have been happier about this change of plans if she had told me last night, because then I could have slept later, but whatever...

We got to the Eiffel Tower, looked at the immense crowd of people at 9:30 in the morning waiting in line to climb up, gave the new plan a second thought, took a few pictures, and went straight to the bateau mouche. I took lots of pictures, but I'm kind of too tired to upload them. Besides, they're all things I've already posted on this blog, just from different angles. Maybe I'll post them later. Tomorrow, I'll have interesting pictures (hopefully) because we're having our CUPA day trip to Chantilly, which is what whipped creme is named after, I guess.

After the bateau mouche, Alexandra left for London with her family and I decided it was time to go to Belleville like Justine had suggested. But, I didn't know what to do in Belleville and ended up walking around, getting lost looking for a park, getting caught in the rain, and ending up (somewhat miraculously) near Porte des Lilas, so I took the 11 back to Chatelet and went home from there. I didn't take pictures because it was raining, but I found another church. They're everywhere here!

No comments:

Post a Comment