Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Slight Technical Difficulties

Sorry I didn't write last night - my internet was only working for Skype for some reason, and I just ended up figuring out what was wrong this morning. My day yesterday was very nice, for me, but wouldn't make a good blog entry. I just had a nice stroll around the Latin Quarter, read some depressing French literature by the Panthéon, went into the Panthéon again, taught English...the usual. So, maybe I'll do something interesting today. I was thinking about going to La Bibliothèque Sainte Geneviève which is right next to the Panthéon (there's always a line to get in - I LOVE that French people like libraries!) and the Middle Ages museum/Roman baths, but Alexandra just informed me that she's skipping her internship today, and I doubt she wants to do that. So, I'll let you know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment