Monday, January 25, 2010

The Missing Pictures

















I had a few more pictures from yesterday, but it would only let me put up 5, so I'm writing an entirely new entry to upload a few more pictures. There may be a better way to do this - in fact, there probably is - but since I'm new to blogging,
this is what I'm going to do.

The first is Notre Dame, obviously. The second is the mosque, where we had our tea and honey-soaked treats. It's also a horrible picture of Renee, one of the other Hopkins students. Underneath that is a picture of the Egyptian basement of the Institut du monde Arabe. It's also, strangely enough, a horrible picture of my methodology professor and another student. The last two pictures are of the Seine and the Bastille. Okay, I'll write about today after it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment